Here are some great ideas for using custom labeled wine from 3 Dreams Wine: Businesses, Corporate Events, Special Occasions, Bars and Restaurants, Liquor Stores and Wine Boutiques.
- Imagine your logo on a bottle of wine
- Personalize the message to include your name, business information, hours of operation, etc.
- Include the important highlights of your operation to entice the customer to discuss your business with other potential customers
- Traditional forms of advertising only allow your message to be placed before the public for a short period of time. A bottle of wine with your message printed on it will be taken away by the customer. -It will be advertising for you for days, weeks, months, even years depending how long the customer holds onto the bottle.
Are you in charge of organizing the next company function?
Are you tired of always seeing the same products at these events?
Why not work with the graphic artist at 3 Dreams Wine to create a customized wine label for your company’s special occasion?
3 Dreams Wine is here for you to make your next company function the best one yet.
- Commemorate your next corporate meeting, picnic, event or convention with bottles of wine customized to promote the occasion.
- Guests at the event will be delighted to see your information printed right on the label of the bottle of wine they are drinking.
Individuals can customize labels for bottles of wine for commemorative events. Imagine having wine made for your wedding and having some extra bottles made to have for your anniversaries in the future.
The next family reunion can be memorialized with a family photo on a bottle of wine. What a creative way to announce the birth of your baby, allowing recipients to keep and treasure the event, while also keeping a bottle to enjoy with your child on their 21st birthday.
Just think of using custom labeled wine at your next—-
- Religious Celebration
- Holiday gathering
- Loved ones return from military duty
- And so on………………
Bars and Restaurants:
This is a great tool for branding. Classify your wine as a “Signature” Cabernet or “Private Reserve” Merlot and try to get people away from the inexpensive, non descriptive house wines and over to your very own “Signature” wine. By doing this, you will be creating a huge up-sale for your establishment, which will generate more revenue, as well as, provide marketing for your establishment at the same time.
Liquor Stores and Bars:
This is a great tool for marketing outside of your location and in peoples’ homes. Imagine a person is having a party at their home and is pouring a bottle of your store’s custom labeled wine. When the party-goers fall in love with the taste of the wine, they know exactly where to go to find it, which is your store and only your store. They will not find that bottle of wine down the street at your competitors.
This is not like selling a bottle of 2002 Cabernet from Napa Valley. You do not have to have the same or better price on this product, because you are the only establishment selling this product. There will not be a price war with your competitors over this product like there is with the major national brands. This means that more revenue is generated, because you do not have to make the minimum amount of mark-up. Ultimately, you want to attract customers into your location with the wine and sell them other products while they are in your location.
Contact Us or give us a call at 817.658.7321 if you have any inquiries.